Your child just came out as LGBT. Now what?
- Has your son or daughter recently told you they are gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender?
- Did that news come to you as a shock?
- Since that time, has there been strain in your relationship with your child, tension in your home?
- Are you wondering how you’re ever going to adjust to this new reality?
- Are you the LGBT person who recently came out and didn’t get the reaction from your parents you had hoped for?
- Are you wondering how to overcome the obstacles and the tension?
If you are a parent who is struggling to accept your lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender child or you are that LGBT child, the A.C.C.E.P.T.™ Manifesto provides valuable inspiration to light the way to acceptance and understanding and bring harmony back to your family. Get a copy for yourself and to share with family.
Please note: Upon registration, you will also receive a complimentary subscription to Susan’s newsletter. Privacy is important to us; we will not share or sell your information to any other organization.
Susan Berland is fiercely committed to guiding young people and their parents back to a loving, accepting relationship when the parents are struggling to accept their child as gay, bisexual or transgender. Susan guides parents and their kids to communicate effectively, trust one another and accept one another where and as they are.
As the proud mother of a gay son and champion for people who are different, it’s Susan’s privilege and pleasure to be the safe harbor for family members who want acceptance without judgment and to find a path to a loving, understanding, accepting family environment with her coaching and support.
Susan’s mission and commitment is to provide the support and tools to bring your family back together. What lights Susan up about this work is knowing that she is providing a safe, loving place, non-judgmental way to support LGBT kids and their parents in the most important journey of their lives.