Today’s moms are so busy. Many of them work at jobs outside the home; others have their own home-based businesses. Those who don’t have jobs outside the home or their own businesses are busy helping in the classroom, volunteering in other capacities, carting the kids here and there – the list is endless.
When my kids were young I intended to keep a baby book for each of them. Life got in the way! I run into moms like that all the time. They really want to document those early years, the school years and they just can’t find the time.
That’s where a PPO comes in. What’s a PPO you ask? A Personal Photo Organizer! We are there to help the busy moms with all their photos. Here is just a partial list of what we do:
1. Organize digital and print photos
2. Organize memorabilia (children’s art work, awards, certificates, etc.)
3. Create and install backup systems for your photos
4. Install photo organizing software
5. Design custom photo books
6. Custom framing of your favorite photos, including canvas wall prints
7. Consult in a myriad of ways regarding your family’s photos and memories
You can find out more about us at The Association of Personal Photo Organizer’s website by following the link. You can also find one near you! If you’re a Facebook lover, you can get tips on my fan page, A Picture’s Worth, as well as the Association’s fan page.
What’s the first thing you’ll use a photo organizer for?
Susan Berland is a Certified Personal Photo Organizer and a member of the Association of Personal Photo Organizers. She organizes print and digital photos and memorabilia, and creates keepsake albums, displays and gifts. Her passion is helping people get organized and create a legacy for their families. Contact her at (415) 987-3194 for more information.